September 27th, 2021
We’ve released a new Cybersecurity Skill Path: Securing Express Applications! This skill path aims to cover main topics in web security such as:
- Implement basic authentication using sessions and cookies in order to create a more secure website and user experience by securing and persisting user data.
- Implement advanced authorization techniques with OAuth 2.0. in order to protect user accounts by preventing unauthorized users and actions on your site.
- Better secure your applications by securing data in transit and data at rest.
This Skill Path include many new lessons, quizzes, articles, and projects.
If you’re only interested in the cyber attack and secure coding concepts, we’ve also broken out that content into a standalone course: Defending Node Applications from SQL Injection, XSS, & CSRF Attacks
How Does This Impact You?
This content will help you:
- Build more secure web applications.
- Implement secure Authentication and Authorization procedures.
- Protect your web application from common cyber attacks, like SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), and Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Attacks.