DevOps ArticlesDevOps is a collaborative approach that merges development and operations teams to streamline software delivery. It employs a combination of tools and practices to automate the entire software development pipeline, from coding to deployment. DevOps also emphasizes continuous training and an agile mindset to ensure efficient project management and accelerated software delivery cycles. The tutorials below provide tips and tricks on how to get started with devops.
- Learn about continuous delivery and deployment and how they connect with continuous integration to form the CI/CD pipeline!
Continuous Delivery and Deployment
- Learn how keep your code ready for deployment with continuous integration.
- Learn about how automation is used to enhance the DevOps lifecycle.
- Learn how to set up a Github Account.
How to Set Up a Github Account
- This article looks at infrastructure configuration, its challenges, and modern DevOps practices.
- This article provides an overview of the practice of monitoring a system.