In helping MatplotSip visualize their data, you’ve learned a bunch of new plot types that you can use in Matplotlib. Congratulations on adding these new plotting abilities to your repertoire:
- How to compare categories of data with bar graphs
- Add error bars to graphs
fill_betweento display shaded error on line graphs
- Create stacked bar graphs for easier comparisons
- Create side-by-side bar graphs
- Create and format pie charts to compare proportional datasets
- Analyze frequency data using histograms, including multiple histograms on the same plot
- Normalize histograms
In the upcoming project, you will experiment with these different plot types and how to best use them to find patterns or trends in a new data set.
When you’re ready to move on, press
Next to continue!
Sign up to start coding