Nice job reaching the end of this lesson about important programming topics. Let’s go over what we learned:
- Variables are named pieces of data. We can create and update the value attached to a variable.
- Operators allow us to process and transform data. There are different kinds of operators like arithmetic operators, conditional operators, and comparison operators.
- Data types are used to specify various kinds of data, such as numbers, strings, or booleans.
- Conditionals use true or false expressions to determine whether a block of code is executed or not.
- A loop is a block of instructions that is executed repeatedly for a specified number of times.
- A list is a data structure that stores multiple pieces of data.
- A function is a reusable block of code that can be called multiple times in a single program.
Watch the video on the right to learn more about what programmers do.