Let’s take one more glance at the concepts we just learned:
- Data is printed, or logged, to the console, a panel that displays messages, with
- We can write single-line comments with
//and multi-line comments between
- Numbers are any number without quotes:
- Strings are characters wrapped in single or double quotes:
- The built-in arithmetic operators include
- Objects, including instances of data types, can have properties, stored information. The properties are denoted with a
.after the name of the object, for example:
- Objects, including instances of data types, can have methods which perform actions. Methods are called by appending the object or instance with a period, the method name, and parentheses. For example:
- We can access properties and methods by using the
., dot operator.
- Built-in objects, including
Here are a few more resources to add to your toolkit:
Make sure to bookmark these links so you have them at your disposal.
Take this course for free