Build Your First Alexa Skill
Connect Lambda Function II
Let’s connect the frontend to a Lambda function (the backend) using its Amazon Resource Name (ARN).
- Copy this ARN: arn:aws:lambda:us-east-1:776991280512:function:codecademyLearnAlexaIntro-ii
- Back on the Build tab for our skill on developer.amazon.com, click on the Endpoint section on the left side of the page.
- Choose AWS Lambda ARN as the Service Endpoint Type.
- Paste the ARN in the Default Region text box as shown to the right.
- Leave other options at their default state, and click on Save Endpoints.
We are now ready to test our skill.
Using the steps above and the video to the right, connect our Lambda function to your skill.