Your First App
Congratulations! You built an AngularJS app from scratch. What can we generalize so far?
- A user visits the AngularJS app.
- The view presents the app’s data through the use of expressions, filters, and directives. Directives bind new behavior HTML elements.
- A user clicks an element in the view. If the element has a directive, AngularJS runs the function.
- The function in the controller updates the state of the data.
- The view automatically changes and displays the updated data. The page doesn’t need to reload at any point.