Congratulations! You gained some knowledge on using color for UI design and how to ensure your websites are usable while remaining aesthetically pleasing.
Remember, the keys to designing for UI:
- Select a dominant brand color and supporting accent colors
- Use contrast to define sections and differentiate actions
- Use semantic colors for error and success messages
- Incorporate default colors for text and backgrounds where needed
- Neutral colors can provide good contrast
- Keep users in mind when selecting color
Following these guidelines allow you to create more elegant, engaging and beautiful websites!
That’s it you’re done. Great work!