Congratulations! You gained some knowledge on color theory and how to select colors to use within your websites.
Remember, the keys to choosing the right colors for your projects are:
- Using the color wheel as a basis for selecting colors
- Using a color scheme approach that promotes harmony
- Using colors that fit the context and emotion you are trying to display to users
- Using contrast to enhance the legibility of elements on the page
- Using shades and tints of a color to create flexibility
- Avoiding combinations that can cause issues for users
Following these guidelines allow you to create more elegant, engaging and beautiful websites!