In this lesson we learned:
- How to access form data using the
- Control path selection with route function names using
- Create a web form structure using
FlaskFormand WTForm fields
- Create a web form in the templates using
- Utilize field validators for increased data integrity
redirect()to change paths easily within the app
Being able to utilize Python classes to handle forms is a very efficient process. Organizing form data using the functionality of FlaskWTF and WTForms can be easily achieved.
Navigate through the site and review the files to look at what you accomplished in this lesson.
Great Work! Explore the app and move on when ready.
Sign up to start coding