Great job! You've learned how to style an important aspect of the user experience: color.
Let's review what you've learned so far:
- Foreground color refers to the actual color of an element, styled with the
- Background color refers to the color behind an element, styled with the
- There are 147 named colors available.
- RGB and hexadecimal colors offer over 16 million color possibilities.
- HSL is a new way of defining colors in CSS3.
- You can modify the opacity of a color with RGBa or HSLa colors.
- Not all browsers support newer CSS features, like opacity or HSL, so additional declarations should be made to support a wide audience of users.
- There are many color picker resources available on the Internet to help you select specific colors, as well as provide colors in different formats.