Great job! In this lesson, you learned how to create a table, add data to it, and section the table into smaller parts that make it easier to read.
Let's review what you've learned so far:
<table> element creates a table.
<tr> element adds rows to a table.
- To add data to a row, you can use the
- Table headings clarify the meaning of data. Headings are added with the
- Table data can span columns using the
- Table data can span rows using the
- Tables can be split into three main sections: a head, a body, and a footer.
- A table's head is created with the
- A table's body is created with the
- A table's footer is created with the
- All the CSS properties you learned about in this course can be applied to tables and their data.
Congratulations on completing the HTML & CSS course! This course is meant to give you exposure to the fundamentals of HTML & CSS. In later HTML & CSS courses, you'll explore more advanced topics, like HTML5, special CSS selectors and positioning, responsive design, and much more.
We hope you enjoyed the course!