Great job! In this lesson, we learned how to create a table, add data to it, and section the table into smaller parts that make it easier to read.
Let’s review what we’ve learned so far:
<table>element creates a table.
<tr>element adds rows to a table.
- To add data to a row, you can use the
- Table headings clarify the meaning of data. Headings are added with the
- Table data can span columns using the
- Table data can span rows using the
- Tables can be split into three main sections: a head, a body, and a footer.
- A table’s head is created with the
- A table’s body is created with the
- A table’s footer is created with the
- All the CSS properties you learned about in this course can be applied to tables and their data.
Congratulations on completing HTML Tables!
Take some time to experiment with your new knowledge of tables in index.html. When you’re done, proceed to the next unit.