Congratulations! You’ve learned some of the building blocks of Java programming. What can we generalize so far?
- Data Types are
- Variables are used to store values.
- Whitespace helps make code easy to read for you and others.
- Comments describe code and its purpose.
- Arithmetic Operators include
- Relational Operators include
- Equality Operators include
A full understanding of these concepts is key to understanding the remainder of the Java course. Let’s keep going!
Write a single line comment anywhere you want. It can be anything! (Make sure it starts with
awesomeLevel equal to
epicLevel equal to
awesomeLevel multiplied by 2.
Uncomment the last line so that the console prints out the value of