Congratulations! You made your first game, Color a Pegasus! Over the course of this lesson you created the sequence of event handlers to:
- Own and update the state of the game.
- Update the color of specific parts of the pegasus in the game
- Highlight GameObjects to indicate what will be clicked on
You’ve displayed a lot of control over the possible mouse cursor events and successfully used that control to build a coloring game! Good job!
If you want to build on this game think about ways you could:
- Add a new color to the palette.
- Color in the background as well as the pegasus.
- Put the palette on the top, or down the side of the game.
- Color in a set of different shapes that you supply (you can use sprites or images instead of curves built into Phaser).
- Add music.
- Anything else you come up with to update and improve the game!
Take this course for free