You did wonderful work with animations and tweens!
In this lesson, you learned how about:
- The difference between an image and a sprite sheet.
- Loading in sprite sheets.
- Creating animations.
- Playing animations.
- Flipping animations.
- Pausing animations
- Using and creating tweens.
- Adding a callback to a tween.
Using these techniques, you can make your games even more visually appealing!
To challenge yourself:
- Create a jump animation for Codey.
- Add more tween callbacks, make use of
gameState.exitwith a tween.
- Create another level (Scene) with new animations and tweens.