Learn Microsoft Excel for Data Analysis
Take your data storytelling skills to the next level by learning how to use Microsoft Excel for data analysis and visualization.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary2 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Microsoft Excel is one of the most popular data tools in the business world. Excel is designed as a one-stop shop for storing and analyzing data, with built-in tools to help you transform data of all kinds into business insights. Used for everything from complex financial modeling to tracking shipment orders, knowledge of Excel is foundational to any career in data analysis or business intelligence.
Syllabus4 lessons • 4 projects • 3 quizzes
Learn Microsoft Excel for Data Analysis course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Microsoft Excel for Data Analysis today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Visualize Data with ExcelLearn how to create and customize pie charts, bar graphs, and other data visualizations with Microsoft Excel.1 hour
- Free course
Data Manipulation in ExcelLearn how to import, clean, validate, and protect data in Microsoft Excel.< 1 hour
- Free course
Excel BasicsTake your Excel skills to the next level by learning how to sort, filter, and pivot data.1 hour
Browse more topics
- Data Visualization455,627 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,890,229 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,203,630 learners enrolled
- For Business9,742,542 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,428,543 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,866,681 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,776,999 learners enrolled
- Python4,524,255 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,090,313 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.