Learn Tableau for Data Visualization
Level up your data storytelling skills by learning how to create dashboards and visualizations in Tableau.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Visualizations are at the center of telling compelling data stories, and Tableau empowers everyone to tell a story with data, regardless of coding experience. Tableau is a leading business intelligence (BI) platform known for its friendly user experience and strong community.
Syllabus2 lessons • 3 projects • 2 quizzes
Projects in this course
NYC Tree Census and Income: Data SetupComplete the tasks to produce a visualization-ready Tableau workbook.
NYC Tree Census and Income: Data VisualizationComplete the tasks to produce a dashboard in your Tableau workbook.
Airplane Wildlife StrikesMake a dashboard using Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) data on collisions between wildlife and airplanes in the US.
Learn Tableau for Data Visualization course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Tableau for Data Visualization today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Career path
Business Intelligence Data AnalystBI Data Analysts use Python and SQL to query, analyze, and visualize data — and Tableau and Excel to communicate findings.Includes 18 CoursesWith Certificate50 hours
- Career path
Data Scientist: Analytics SpecialistData Analysts and Analytics Data Scientists use Python and SQL to query, analyze, and visualize data — and communicate findings.Includes 22 CoursesWith Professional Certification70 hours
- Free course
Learn the Basics of Programming with CodecademyThis course is for new programmers who aren't sure what they want to learn about. Take this course to jumpstart your learning journey!1 hour
Browse more topics
- Data Science5,805,686 learners enrolled
- Data Visualization458,256 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,916,092 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,241,029 learners enrolled
- For Business9,767,260 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,466,776 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,894,208 learners enrolled
- Python4,547,662 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,113,622 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.