Analyze NFL Stats with Python Case Study
Use NFL team statistics to model game winners and discover the most important team-level stats
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
If you’re looking to put your machine learning skills to use answering interesting questions about the NFL, try this case study! We will provide you with the context, data, and instructions that you need to build a machine learning model to predict the winners of NFL games and guide you in making that model better. Finally, use feature importance to identify the most important stats for winning a game.
NFL Stats Case Study
Build a machine learning model using NFL statistics to predict who will win a game!
Analyze NFL Stats with Python Case Study course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Frequently asked questions about Analyze NFL Stats with Python Case Study
Data analysis involves using code to process and examine data for valuable insights and patterns. These insights can be used to improve business operations, create new features and products, better connect with users, and more.
Join over 50 million learners and start Analyze NFL Stats with Python Case Study today!
Looking for something else?
What is Python?What is Python, and what can it do?
Programming in Python on a ChromebookThis article will teach you how to run Python code on Chromebooks so you can do off-platform Python projects on your Chromebook.
Installing Python 3 and Python PackagesLearn how to install Python packages and download Python 3 with Anaconda and Miniconda on Mac and Windows.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Analyze Taylor Swift Lyrics with Python Case StudyUse sentiment analysis and natural language processing to analyze Taylor Swift's lyrics.1 hour
- Free course
Debug Python Code with Generative AI Case StudyUse generative AI to resolve Python code issues. Generative AI can help you fix bugs, test and simulate code, optimize and improve performance, and much more.< 1 hour
- Free course
Optimizing Code with Generative AI Case StudyLeverage generative AI tools to optimize code readability, maintainability, testability, and resource efficiency, fostering streamlined development.< 1 hour
Browse more topics
- Python4,542,297 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,799,040 learners enrolled
- Machine Learning1,019,701 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,910,097 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,232,515 learners enrolled
- For Business9,761,571 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,457,642 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,887,772 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,108,237 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.