Analyze Traffic Safety Data with Python Case Study
Create data visualizations of traffic data from the last two decades and model the relationship between smartphones and collision rates.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Ready to start your journey into analyzing real data with Python? Take Analyze Traffic Safety Data with Python Case Study — you will explore two real datasets, plot trends over time, and model and predict traffic safety outcomes.
Skills you'll gain
Practice making line plots, scatter plots, and box plots
Analyze a correlation visually and statistically
Predict outcomes with a linear regression model
Traffic Safety Case Study
Visualize traffic safety trends and predict crash rates from smartphone usage
Analyze Traffic Safety Data with Python Case Study course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Analyze Traffic Safety Data with Python Case Study today!
Looking for something else?
Interpreting Website AnalyticsThis article explains how to interpret common analytics used to understand the users and measure the success of a website.
What is Python?What is Python, and what can it do?
Tutorial: Network MonitoringIn this tutorial, you will analyze network traffic to identify interesting activity.
Related courses and paths
- Skill path
Learn Python for Data ScienceGet started with Python for Data Science in this beginner-friendly skill path.Includes 5 CoursesWith Certificate15 hours
- Free course
Analyze Taylor Swift Lyrics with Python Case StudyUse sentiment analysis and natural language processing to analyze Taylor Swift's lyrics.1 hour
- Free course
Getting Started with Python for Data ScienceWork hands-on with real datasets while learning Python for data science.7 hours
Browse more topics
- Python4,544,985 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,802,369 learners enrolled
- Machine Learning1,020,236 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,913,069 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,236,722 learners enrolled
- For Business9,764,330 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,461,938 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,890,921 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,110,936 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.