Computer Architecture: Assembly Language
Learn about Assembly languages and the role they play in computer architectures.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Computer Architecture: Assembly Language:
- Computer Architecture: Instruction Set Architecture
About this course
Continue your Computer Architecture learning journey with Computer Architecture: Assembly Language. Learn about the Compilation Process and understand how your high-level code reaches your hardware. Write your own Assembly code and see how closely Assembly code maps to binary code.
Computer Architecture: Assembly Language course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Computer Architecture: Assembly Language today!
Looking for something else?
What is R?And what is R programming used for?
Go Off-Platform with C#Learn how to set up a local development environment and run C# code on your own computer! This article covers downloading, installing, and using Microsoft Visual Studio for MacOS, Windows, and Linux.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Choosing a Programming LanguageThis course will introduce learners to factors to consider when picking a first language as well as describe some popular options.< 1 hour
Getting Started with Natural Language ProcessingHumans communicate with language, but computers communicate with data. Discover how to translate between the two in this course.With Certificate1 hour
Language ParsingApply regular expressions (regex) and other natural language parsing tactics to find meaning and insights in the texts you read every day.With Certificate2 hours
Browse more topics
- Computer Science7,448,262 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,223,128 learners enrolled
- For Business9,755,284 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,880,841 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,791,767 learners enrolled
- Python4,536,495 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,102,481 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,903,605 learners enrolled
- IT3,860,812 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.