Time to completeAverage based on 5 hours of study per week<1 week
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Whether you have a large company or a small startup, you have valuable, sensitive data. As cyber threats mount these days, you need to take steps to protect your company against the next attack.
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Cybersecurity for Business course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
Communicating Security TopicsIn this article, you will learn about communicating with stakeholders regarding cybersecurity topics.
The Cybersecurity CommunityIn this article, we will explore communities and organizations within the cybersecurity field.
The Cybersecurity IndustryIn this article, we will break down common domains in cybersecurity.
Related courses and paths
- Skill path
Cybersecurity Analyst Interview PrepMaster interview strategies for an entry-level Cybersecurity Analyst interview with this Skill Path.Includes 8 CoursesWith CertificateIntermediate4 hours
- Free course
Introduction to Personal Digital SecurityHackers and cyber threats are a fact of today's modern, digital world. Everyone needs to be able to protect themselves from these threats.Beginner Friendly1 hour
- Skill path
Fundamentals of CybersecurityLearn the Cybersecurity fundamentals that will lay a foundation for securing your technology and personal life from dangerous cyber threats.Includes 5 CoursesWith CertificateBeginner Friendly3 hours
Browse more topics
- Cybersecurity143,489 learners enrolled
- For Business9,518,168 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,504,472 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,145,442 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,629,762 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,574,259 learners enrolled
- Python4,368,657 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,950,424 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,731,593 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.