Learn Data Analysis with Pandas
Learn the basics of Pandas, an industry standard Python library that provides tools for data manipulation and analysis.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary6 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn Data Analysis with Pandas:
- Learn Python 3
About this course
Pandas provides tools for working with tabular data, i.e. data that is organized into tables that have rows and columns. Tabular data has a lot of the same functionality as SQL or Excel, but Pandas adds the power of Python.
Syllabus4 lessons • 3 projects • 4 quizzes
Learn Data Analysis with Pandas course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Frequently asked questions about Data Analysis with Pandas
Businesses and organizations collect tons of data on their clients and customers, and data analysis means going through it all to find patterns, trends, and other valuable information. These insights can be used for many purposes, from building new products and technologies to improving systems and processes.
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Data Analysis with Pandas today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn SQL: Multiple TablesCombine data stored across multiple tables using joins, unions, and temporary tables.2 hours
- Skill path
Data Science FoundationsLearn to clean, analyze, and visualize data with Python and SQL.Includes 15 CoursesWith Certificate56 hours
- Skill path
Build a Recommender SystemLearn everything you need to build a recommender system from scratch.Includes 6 CoursesWith Certificate28 hours
Browse more topics
- Python4,521,185 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,773,222 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,198,737 learners enrolled
- For Business9,739,276 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,423,561 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,863,104 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,087,334 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,886,895 learners enrolled
- IT3,844,437 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.