Time to completeApprox. 2 hours
Prerequisites2 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Data Visualization with Python: Seaborn:
- Intro to Data Visualization with Python
- Data Visualization with Python: Visual Arguments
About this course
Continue your Data Visualization with Python learning journey. In this course, you will learn how to use the Seaborn library to turn Pandas DataFrames into publishable data visualizations.
Skills you'll gain
Create bar and line charts
Create scatterplots and histograms
Use Seaborn’s built-in features
Annotate charts with error bars and text
4 out of 5 Codecademy learners achieve their goals"Codecademy gave me the tools I needed to land my first job as a developer, completely changing my career from the waste industry." - Jonathan Manner, Sweden
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.