Deep Learning with TensorFlow: Classification
Build deep learning models to classify data.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary2 hours
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Deep Learning with TensorFlow: Classification:
- Intro to Deep Learning with TensorFlow
About this course
In this course, you will learn how to create neural network models to solve classification problems.
Skills you'll gain
Create models to classify data
Select the right activation function
Evaluate models with cross-entropy
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Deep Learning with TensorFlow: Classification today!
Looking for something else?
Regression vs. ClassificationLearn about the two types of Supervised Learning algorithms.
How to set up a deep learning environmentThis article gives detailed instructions on how to set up a deep learning environment.
What Is Deep Learning?A quick overview of deep learning and its applications
Related courses and paths
- Skill path
Build Deep Learning Models with TensorFlowUse TensorFlow to build and tune deep learning models.Includes 7 CoursesWith Certificate10 hours
- Free course
[Beta] PyTorch for ClassificationBuild classification models with PyTorch.1 hour
Intro to Machine LearningExplore linear regression, multiple linear regression, classification, and more in this introduction to the basics of Machine Learning.With Certificate15 hours
Browse more topics
- Python4,554,617 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,813,954 learners enrolled
- Machine Learning1,022,250 learners enrolled
- AI2,722,754 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,251,925 learners enrolled
- For Business9,774,156 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,478,353 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,901,964 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,120,570 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.