Deploying with Netlify
Make the deployment process easier by using Netlify’s services so you can quickly share your static or web app with the world!
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary<1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Deploying with Netlify:
- Learn Git & GitHub
About this course
You’ve created a site or an app on your local computer, and now you want to share it with the world. What do you do? You could spend days on the deployment process—finding a hosting service, server space, a domain, and more—or you could use Netlify! Netlify is a cloud platform specializing in static sites to make it easy for you to deploy your creations on the web.
Skills you'll gain
Learn when to use Netlify
Deploy a static site quickly
Deploying Static Sites with Netlify
If you need to get a static site up and running to share with people, Netlify’s got you covered.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Deploying with Netlify today!
Looking for something else?
Getting Started with NetlifyCreate a Netlify account and learn how it can be used to easily share your websites with the world.
Going Beyond with NetlifyExplore even more features that Netlify offers beyond deployment.
Deploying a Static Site with NetlifyLearn how to easily deploy a static site through Netlify's GitHub integration.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Deploying Websites using Git and GitHubLearn how to use GitHub Pages to easily set up and publish your own websites.< 1 hour
Deploying with RenderLearn how to build, deploy, and monitor a web app with Render.With Certificate< 1 hour
Learn to Prevent Cross-Site Scripting with Node.jsLearn how to identify and prevent different types of Cross-Site Scripting attacks in Node.js apps.With Certificate1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,870,187 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,208,440 learners enrolled
- For Business9,745,904 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,433,466 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,780,681 learners enrolled
- Python4,527,212 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,093,219 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,893,495 learners enrolled
- IT3,850,826 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.