Discrete Math: Permutations and Combinations
Learn about permutations and combinations and their relevance to computer science.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Discrete Math: Permutations and Combinations:
- Discrete Math: Congruences
About this course
Continue your Discrete Math learning journey with Discrete Math: Permutations and Combinations. Dive into enumerations and the fundamentals of combinatorics. Learn about the notation used for permutations and combinations and use Python to represent them.
Permutations and Combinations
Learn about permutations and combinations.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Discrete Math: Permutations and Combinations today!
Looking for something else?
Getting Started with Visual Studio CodeVisual Studio Code is one of the most popular and powerful text editors used by software engineers today.
Training Set vs Validation Set vs Test SetThis article teaches the importance of splitting a data set into training, validation and test sets.
Long Short Term Memory NetworksLong short-term memory networks (LSTMs) are often used in deep learning programs for natural language processing.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Discrete Math: Sets and Set OperationsLearn about sets and set operations and their relevance to computer science.1 hour
- Skill path
Learn CLearn about the C programming language in this beginner-friendly skill path.Includes 6 CoursesWith Certificate10 hours
- Free course
Learn the Basics of Programming with CodecademyThis course is for new programmers who aren't sure what they want to learn about. Take this course to jumpstart your learning journey!1 hour
Browse more topics
- Python4,547,662 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,466,776 learners enrolled
- Math87,977 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,241,029 learners enrolled
- For Business9,767,260 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,894,208 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,805,686 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,113,622 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,916,092 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.