Discrete Math: Recurrence Relations
Learn about recurrence relations and dive deeper into recursion and dynamic programming.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary<1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Discrete Math: Recurrence Relations:
- Discrete Math: Counting Theory
About this course
Continue your Discrete Math learning journey with Discrete Math: Recurrence Relations. Use Python to create recursive functions and implement dynamic programming techniques to improve efficiency. Learn about types of recurrence relations and how to find their solutions.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Discrete Math: Recurrence Relations today!
Looking for something else?
Common SQL Interview QuestionsPractice with some common SQL interview questions.
Training Set vs Validation Set vs Test SetThis article teaches the importance of splitting a data set into training, validation and test sets.
The Dangers of OverfittingLearn about how to recognize when your model is fitting too closely to the training data.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Discrete Math: Sets and Set OperationsLearn about sets and set operations and their relevance to computer science.1 hour
- Skill path
Learn CLearn about the C programming language in this beginner-friendly skill path.Includes 6 CoursesWith Certificate10 hours
- Free course
Discrete Math: Binary and BasesLearn about binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal bases and how to conduct conversions to and from each one.1 hour
Browse more topics
- Python4,557,495 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,483,224 learners enrolled
- Math88,216 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,256,625 learners enrolled
- For Business9,777,370 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,905,628 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,817,495 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,123,419 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,926,687 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.