Time to completeApprox. 1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Discrete Math: Sets and Set Operations:
- Discrete Math: Binary and Bases
About this course
Continue your Discrete Math learning journey with Discrete Math: Sets and Set Operations. Learn about the basics of set theory, operations on sets, and the application of sets in computer science and data science. Use Python to represent your sets and perform operations on them.
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
Training Set vs Validation Set vs Test SetThis article teaches the importance of splitting a data set into training, validation and test sets.
The Dangers of OverfittingLearn about how to recognize when your model is fitting too closely to the training data.
Sorting AlgorithmsA brief overview of the more common sorting algorithms.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn Sass: Functions and OperationsLearn how to incorporate functions, loops, operators, and conditionals in Sass.Intermediate1 hour
How to Transform Tables with SQLPractice more SQL in this course that covers how to manipulate and transform data.With CertificateIntermediate2 hours
- Free course
Learn Swift: Arrays, Sets, and DictionariesContinue your Swift journey by learning these collection types: arrays, sets, and dictionaries!Beginner Friendly4 hours
Browse more topics
- Python4,368,657 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,145,442 learners enrolled
- Math83,280 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,504,472 learners enrolled
- For Business9,518,168 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,629,762 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,574,259 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,950,424 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,731,593 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.