Time to completeApprox. 1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites3 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Handling Missing Data:
- Data Wrangling and Tidying
- Data Wrangling and Tidying
- Learn Data Analysis with Pandas
About this course
Nearly every dataset you’ll come across has missing data. So what are you going to do about it? This course will help you identify different types of missing data and how to address each using techniques in Python.
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Handling Missing Data course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Frequently asked questions about Handling Missing Data
Nothing is perfect, and computers are no exception. Sometimes the data we collect is missing values for a given variable, which can skew analysis and results if not properly addressed.
Looking for something else?
Introduction to Data Wrangling and TidyingA brief overview of the data wrangling process and tidy data
Intro to Data AcquisitionExploring and defining the methods of obtaining data
Why Data Structures?Learn what data structures are, why they are useful, and how you can use them effectively.
Related courses and paths
- Career path
Data Scientist: Analytics SpecialistData Analysts and Analytics Data Scientists use Python and SQL to query, analyze, and visualize data — and communicate findings.Includes 22 CoursesWith Professional CertificationBeginner Friendly70 hours
- Skill path
Data Science FoundationsLearn to clean, analyze, and visualize data with Python and SQL.Includes 15 CoursesWith CertificateBeginner Friendly56 hours
- Free course
Learn the Basics of Programming with CodecademyThis course is for new programmers who aren't sure what they want to learn about. Take this course to jumpstart your learning journey!Beginner Friendly1 hour
Browse more topics
- Machine Learning963,859 learners enrolled
- Data Visualization431,188 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,507,318 learners enrolled
- For Business9,519,871 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,148,317 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,631,800 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,576,571 learners enrolled
- Python4,370,590 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,952,070 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.