Intro to AI Strategy
Learn the basics of responsible AI use and how to navigate some of the most common AI risks and drawbacks.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary<1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Generative AI is an incredibly powerful tool, and AI-based solutions are becoming increasingly common across industries. But AI also comes with built-in risks and drawbacks that need to be considered before implementing generative AI solutions. In this course, you will learn how to identify six common AI pitfalls and develop strategies to mitigate them.
Skills you'll gain
Identify common AI pitfalls
Develop strategies to mitigate AI risks
Create responsible AI solutions
Intro to AI Strategy course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Frequently asked questions about Intro to AI Strategy
Generative AI strategy means understanding the inherent limitations of Generative AI, so that you can employ it in situations where it will have maximum impact and create minimal issues.
Join over 50 million learners and start Intro to AI Strategy today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Prompt Engineering for Software EngineersWant to use AI programming tools to improve your coding? Learn the basics of prompt engineering and write quality prompts you can use to accomplish tasks.1 hour
- Free course
Unit Testing with Generative AI Case StudyUse generative AI to help create a unit test for Python code. Generative AI can generate unit tests for all of the functions of a Python class.< 1 hour
- Free course
Pair Programming with Generative AI Case StudyUse generative AI for pair programming by teaming up with an AI system to generate Python code in the driver-navigator style of pair programming< 1 hour
Browse more topics
- AI2,704,746 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,223,128 learners enrolled
- For Business9,755,284 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,448,262 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,880,841 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,791,767 learners enrolled
- Python4,536,495 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,102,481 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,903,605 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.