Introduction to Algorithms and Linear Data Structures in Swift
Learn about the fundamental data structures of computer science and implement them in the Swift programming language.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary4 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Learn about the fundamental data structures of computer science and implement them in the Swift programming language through interactive articles, lessons, and quizzes.
Syllabus10 lessons • 13 quizzes
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Introduction to Algorithms and Linear Data Structures in Swift today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
Linear Data StructuresLearn about virtualization of computer memory by building the fundamental data structures of computer science: lists, stacks, and queues.With Certificate4 hours
- Skill path
- Free course
Introduction to Non-linear Data Structures in SwiftLearn about more complex data structures and implement them in the Swift programming language.3 hours
Browse more topics
- Mobile Development1,877,284 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,241,029 learners enrolled
- For Business9,767,260 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,466,776 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,894,208 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,805,686 learners enrolled
- Python4,547,662 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,113,622 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,916,092 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.