Intro to ChatGPT
Learn about ChatGPT, one of the most advanced AI systems available today, and dive into the world of Generative AI.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
ChatGPT is a large language model created by the company OpenAI. From language translation to creative writing, artificial intelligence is transforming the way we communicate and interact. ChatGPT is a powerful AI language model that has a wide range of potential applications. Though they often need some editing to get to a final state, ChatGPT responses can help people and businesses alike.
Skills you'll gain
Learn about generative AI
Write effective prompts
Summarize long texts
Syllabus6 lessons • 2 projects • 5 quizzes
Intro to ChatGPT course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- Fantastic course to get a foundational general knowledge as far as the diverse applications of ChatGPT. Also, learning how to write prompts more effectively is a great plus.Josh R.Verified Learner
- Excellent course for beginners. The course gives you a great understanding of what ChatGPT is, and how you can use it in everyday life.Marche B.Verified Learner
- Excellent, I thought I understood ChatGPT but it gave me a whole more clear picture of what it is, and how I can benefit from!Jorge M.Verified Learner
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Intro to ChatGPT today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Prompt Engineering for MarketingLeverage AI for marketing using prompt engineering with ChatGPT.1 hour
- Free course
Intro to Generative AIDive into the many forms of generative AI and learn how we can best use these new technologies!< 1 hour
- Free course
Prompt Engineering for AnalyticsReady to tap into AI prompt engineering for data analytics? Learn how to use APIs to turn OpenAI's GPT model into your own personal analytics assistant.1 hour
Browse more topics
- Computer Science7,428,543 learners enrolled
- Machine Learning1,016,183 learners enrolled
- AI2,693,148 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,203,630 learners enrolled
- For Business9,742,542 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,866,681 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,776,999 learners enrolled
- Python4,524,255 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,090,313 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.