Intro to Deep Learning with TensorFlow
Build basic deep learning models in TensorFlow.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary4 hours
About this course
Ready to start your journey into Deep Learning with TensorFlow? In this course, you will learn how to create, train, and test a neural network in TensorFlow and Keras.
Skills you'll gain
Understand the math of deep learning
Build neural networks in TensorFlow
Create predictive regression models
Syllabus3 lessons • 1 projects • 1 quizzes
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Intro to Deep Learning with TensorFlow today!
Looking for something else?
What Is Deep Learning?A quick overview of deep learning and its applications
How to set up a deep learning environmentThis article gives detailed instructions on how to set up a deep learning environment.
Common Applications of Deep LearningThis article reviews some of deep learning's common applications.
Related courses and paths
Language Models in Python: Generative TextLearn how to generate and translate text using deep learning.With Certificate1 hour
- Career path
Machine Learning/AI EngineerMachine Learning/AI Engineers build end-to-end ML applications and power many of the apps we use every day. They work in Python, Git, & ML.Includes 7 CoursesWith Certificate45 hours
Deep Learning with TensorFlow: ClassificationBuild deep learning models to classify data.2 hours
Browse more topics
- Python4,544,985 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,802,369 learners enrolled
- Machine Learning1,020,236 learners enrolled
- AI2,712,700 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,236,722 learners enrolled
- For Business9,764,330 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,461,938 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,890,921 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,110,936 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.