Time to completeApprox. 20 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Skills you'll gain
Build core programming concepts
Learn object-oriented concepts
Syllabus11 lessons • 12 projects • 8 quizzes
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Projects in this course
Our learners work at
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.
Ratings & reviews from learners
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- Jeevan Bohara5 days agoThis is very easy course to learn but some of the features are only available paid user
- marisa m5 days agovery difficult figuring out how the descriptions lined up with the examples. some of the earlier lessons had diagrams that were very helpful.
- Julia D5 days agoVery helpful for beginners. Breaks things down into bite-sized pieces that are easily digestible. Provides a good foundation for understanding the basics of programming. The exercises are also very helpful in helping to solidify the concepts that are being taught.
- Joe F.5 days agoLearning curve quickly becomes overwhelming at Loops, and some materials are "mention first, explain later" which can be confusing. Otherwise, very good crash course!
- Tony Figueira5 days agoamazing, it looks at times too good to be true, i super recommend this Academy.