Time to completeApprox. 20 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Skills you'll gain
Build core programming concepts
Learn object-oriented concepts
Syllabus11 lessons • 12 projects • 8 quizzes
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Projects in this course
Our learners work at
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice projectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of completionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.
Ratings & reviews from learners
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- Prasan S.7 days agoThe course was great due to the in depth help videos as well as the paragraphs explaining the content. Additionally, the positive reinforcement with the messages if a question was answered incorrectly was very supportive since coding is a hard subject and may be demoralizing at times. It was good to have a reminder that the questions aren't a final diagnosis.
- Jacob W7 days agoExcellent course with a step up kind of structure where you build up on previous skills learned. Also, the hint tab helps when you are doubting what you just coded and need some reassurance.
- Abbos Dadamakhmatov7 days agoThe course is very comprehensible. However, I would love to see video instructions more than text ones as many people including me are more intrigued by visual lessons rather than text ones.
- irman w7 days agoExplains everything quite well
- DERLIS F.8 days agoI learned a lot with this course, it was really good.