Time to completeApprox. 20 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Skills you'll gain
Build core programming concepts
Learn object-oriented concepts
Syllabus11 lessons • 12 projects • 8 quizzes
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Projects in this course
Our learners work at
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice projectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of completionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.
Ratings & reviews from learners
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- Joel A7 days agoI wish there was more practice throughout to give me extra opportunities to see the concepts implemented in code.
- Antoni P7 days agoIt's perfect . Even though you are a completly beginner you will learn and have so much fun.
- Ararat_M8 days agoThe most important is that the platform is very interactive and to the point. ease to jump into reference links etc. Thank you! Regards, Ararat_M!
- Prince A8 days agoEasy to follow material. Include more everyday life scenarios in the examples rather than just robots and spaceships.
- Ntuthuko B8 days agoAs someone with some exposure on most of the content, I found it great even with concpets I wasn't too familiar with. The site is worth the money, I'm just unemployed currently, so unfortunately can't commit to it, but for those who can afford to make the investment, it's money well spent I rate.