Learn Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures with Python
Learn advanced algorithms and data structures to improve your developer skills!
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary6 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites2 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures with Python:
- Learn Data Structures and Algorithms with Python
- Learn Intermediate Python 3
About this course
Are you looking to develop your algorithm skills? This course is a continuation of Learn Algorithms and Data Structures. With Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures, where you can practice skills prevalent in advanced college courses and intensive interview questions. Flex those problem-solving skills and become more job-ready in this advanced course.
Syllabus8 lessons • 2 projects • 8 quizzes
Projects in this course
Deque Palindrome ProjectTest your knowledge about using a deque data structure in order to determine if a given string is a palindrome!
Rabin-Karp Algorithm ProjectIn this project, you will build on the Rabin-Karp Algorithm to handle multiple patterns of varying lengths. Once this has been done, you will extend the functionality of the algorithm to find two-dimensional patterns in a two-dimensional text!
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Frequently asked questions about Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures with Python
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Advanced Algorithms and Data Structures with Python today!
Looking for something else?
What is Python?What is Python, and what can it do?
Ridesharing Algorithms: Optimization and IterationAn article that explores ridesharing algorithms.
Programming in Python on a ChromebookThis article will teach you how to run Python code on Chromebooks so you can do off-platform Python projects on your Chromebook.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn Advanced Data Structures with Python: TreesLearn how to use tries and binary indexed trees for efficient search implementations.1 hour
- Free course
Learn Advanced Algorithms with Python: Hamiltonian AlgorithmsLearn about Hamiltonian paths and cycles and how to find both in Python.< 1 hour
- Free course
Learn Advanced Data Structures with Python: DequesLearn how to leverage the power of double-ended queues (deques) in Python.< 1 hour
Browse more topics
- Python4,552,416 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,474,701 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,248,491 learners enrolled
- For Business9,772,007 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,899,584 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,811,391 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,118,359 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,921,246 learners enrolled
- IT3,878,047 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.