Time to completeApprox. 15 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites2 coursesWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn AngularJS 1.X:
- Learn HTML
About this course
As a web developer, you’ll need to learn how to use new frameworks on a regular basis. AngularJS is a full-featured framework that is incredibly popular among developers. For single-page applications, the AngularJS framework creates rich interactive features for a real-time experience.
It’s friendly to developers and has a supportive and active community. Products built with AngularJS include YouTube Video Manager, The Weather Channel site, several Google products, and Tinder.
Syllabus4 lessons • 14 projects • 4 quizzes
Hands-on learningDon’t just watch or read about someone else coding — write your own code live in our online, interactive platform. You’ll even get AI-driven recommendations on what you need to review to help keep you on track.
Projects in this course
Bolt Network 1In this project, you'll create a movie review board using a controller and a view.
Pizza PlanetIn this project, we're going to practice $scope in AngularJS so you can hone your skills and feel confident taking them to the real world. Why? $scope holds the "state" of your app and is a crucial part of any AngularJS app.
MOVE LogIn this project, we're going to practice $scope in AngularJS so you can hone your skills and feel confident taking them to the real world. Why? Practicing using $scope will help you build AngularJS apps more efficiently.
Learn AngularJS 1.X course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Looking for something else?
How to Distribute and Publish Your AppLearn how to send your App out for testing, and how to submit it for App Store review.
How to Push Your App to App Store ConnectLearn how to build your App into a real software file, and then transfer that file to App Store Connect.
Understanding ApplicationsLearn about what applications are and how to manage them.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn Flask: FundamentalsBuild your first Flask app, a web framework that allows you to build fully-featured web applications using Python.Intermediate2 hours
- Free course
Introduction to CybersecurityLearn about the fast-growing field of cybersecurity and how to protect your data and information from digital attacks.Beginner Friendly3 hours
- Free course
Learn to Program AlexaLearn how to build and host Alexa Skills that respond to users’ vocal commands.Beginner Friendly2 hours
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,627,028 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations12,500,334 learners enrolled
- For Business9,515,799 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,141,233 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,570,970 learners enrolled
- Python4,366,001 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing3,947,922 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,728,722 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.