Learn how to build fast, secure, and maintainable web apps with ASP.NET and the Razor Pages architecture.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary13 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn ASP.NET:
- Learn C#
About this course
If you want to build fast, secure, and maintainable web apps, ASP.NET is your framework. Built by Microsoft on top of the C# language, ASP.NET is the go-to web framework for many companies, including Stack Overflow and Walmart.
Syllabus13 lessons • 6 projects • 7 quizzes
Projects in this course
Resume TemplaterResume Templater is a Razor Pages application to dynamically update your resume online. You can modify your experience, add projects whenever you create something new and dynamically update more information!
Grocer.lyApply your new Page Model skills to help Grocer.ly build an online shopping site
Data DeleteAdd a Delete page to your Continent and Country app.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn ASP.NET today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Principles of Data LiteracyDiscover the world of data in this fully conceptual course where you will learn how to think about, visualize, and analyze data.3 hours
- Career path
Data Scientist: Analytics SpecialistData Analysts and Analytics Data Scientists use Python and SQL to query, analyze, and visualize data — and communicate findings.Includes 22 CoursesWith Professional Certification70 hours
- Free course
Learn the Basics of Programming with CodecademyThis course is for new programmers who aren't sure what they want to learn about. Take this course to jumpstart your learning journey!1 hour
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,894,208 learners enrolled
- C#691,721 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,113,622 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,241,029 learners enrolled
- For Business9,767,260 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,466,776 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,805,686 learners enrolled
- Python4,547,662 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,916,092 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.