Give your website a clear layout and polished style—fast! Learn how to use one of the most popular front-end frameworks, Bootstrap 4!
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary3 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn Bootstrap:
- Learn HTML
About this course
If you want to quickly create a website without writing tons of CSS from scratch, then Bootstrap 4 might be the framework you’re looking for. In this course, you’ll see how Bootstrap makes it easy to layout and create interactive and responsive sites.
Learn how to use one of the most popular front-end frameworks, Bootstrap 4, to quickly layout and style your website!
Projects in this course
Learn Bootstrap course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- This path on Bootstrap is an excellent course which was nicely paced and expertly executed. There was a full appreciation for the different ways that people learn and so the mix of tasks and video allowed me to learn the material while enjoying the topic at the same time. My experience here has confirmed that Codecademy is the best place for learning to code.Gladstone R.Verified Learner
- Well-designed course. For me Bootstrap was like a maze, after taking this course, I feel very comfortable with Bootstrap. It also made me understand the strength of Bootstrap in website development.Ali N.Verified Learner
- This course taught me so much about creating a responsive website with Bootstrap. I have used what I learned in my own personal website!Maggie P.Verified Learner
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Bootstrap today!
Looking for something else?
Grids in SwiftUIIn this article, we will introduce the SwiftUI Grid structure and walk through how to leverage it to implement scrollable horizontal and vertical grid layouts.
Bootstrap: Creating Menus, Navbars, and ModalsIn this article, we'll use Bootstrap to implement these three common website features:
Entity-Component-SystemWhat is the ECS architecture? And how does A-Frame use it?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
How to Make a Website with NameCheapExplore HTML & CSS fundamentals as you build a website in this introductory web development course.4 hours
- Free course
Learn Intermediate CSSLearn how to implement elegant transitions, create new layouts and serve users with dynamic needs.13 hours
- Free course
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,870,187 learners enrolled
- HTML & CSS3,725,823 learners enrolled
- Web Design3,688,302 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,208,440 learners enrolled
- For Business9,745,904 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,433,466 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,780,681 learners enrolled
- Python4,527,212 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,093,219 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.