Learn C: Conditionals and Loops
Level up your programming skills by learning how to use C loops and conditionals like
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary2 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn C: Conditionals and Loops:
- Learn C: Variables and Operators
About this course
Continue your C learning journey! Writing programs that can handle decision-making sets you up to make powerful, interesting programs. You will also learn how to use
while loops to execute the same code multiple times.
Learn C: Conditionals and Loops course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn C: Conditionals and Loops today!
Looking for something else?
Errors in C++Errors are simply unavoidable when you develop a program, let's learn more about them!
Overview of Conditionals, Functions, and ScopeGet started on conditionals, functions, and scope, which are all universal programming concepts.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn Swift: Conditionals and LoopsContinue your Swift journey by learning how to make more efficient programs with conditionals and loops!3 hours
- Skill path
Learn CLearn about the C programming language in this beginner-friendly skill path.Includes 6 CoursesWith Certificate10 hours
- Free course
Learn Go: ConditionalsLearn how to implement decision-making ability in your programs with Go conditionals.1 hour
Browse more topics
- Computer Science7,441,649 learners enrolled
- C148,229 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,216,713 learners enrolled
- For Business9,751,337 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,876,488 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,786,833 learners enrolled
- Python4,532,293 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,098,222 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,899,068 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.