Learn C#: Lists and LINQ
Level up your C# skills by learning how to work with data using lists and LINQ queries.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary2 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn C#: Lists and LINQ:
- Learn C#: References
About this course
Continue your C# learning journey with Learn C#: Lists and LINQ. Create and manipulate lists, sequential collections of values that can hold references to any type. Use LINQ to query from local and remote data sources.
Skills you'll gain
Import the LINQ features to C#
Run LINQ queries on datasets
Use method and query syntax
Learn C#: Lists and LINQ course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn C#: Lists and LINQ today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn How to CodeNew to coding? Start here and learn programming fundamentals that can be helpful for any language you learn.1 hour
- Skill path
Build Web Apps with ASP.NETJumpstart your career with this skill path, first by learning the C# language, then building web apps with ASP.NET Core and the Razor Pages.Includes 7 CoursesWith Certificate33 hours
Linear Data StructuresLearn about virtualization of computer memory by building the fundamental data structures of computer science: lists, stacks, and queues.With Certificate4 hours
Browse more topics
- C#690,112 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,444,730 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,219,674 learners enrolled
- For Business9,753,225 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,878,519 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,789,101 learners enrolled
- Python4,534,218 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,100,178 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,901,157 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.