Learn C#: References
Unlock the power of references, an essential aspect of object-oriented programming in C#.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary2 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn C#: References:
- Learn C#: Classes, Objects, Interfaces, and Inheritance
About this course
Continue your C# learning journey with Learn C#: References. Learn about reference types like objects and interfaces, and how they differ from value types like
bool. Dive into the
String reference types and see how valuable they are in programming.
Skills you'll gain
Create null references
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn C#: References today!
Looking for something else?
MongoDB Data Modeling BasicsLearn how MongoDB creates relationships between data!
Scope in JavaThis article will break down important topics related to scope in Java including method overloading & overriding, access modifiers, instance variables and more.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn C#Learn Microsoft's popular C# programming language, used to make websites, mobile apps, video games, VR, and more.20 hours
- Free course
Learn C++Learn C++ — a versatile programming language that’s important for developing software, games, databases, and more.11 hours
- Free course
Learn TypeScript: Object TypesLearn how to define property names, represent complex object shapes, and write more organized code in TypeScript.1 hour
Browse more topics
- C#691,721 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,466,776 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,241,029 learners enrolled
- For Business9,767,260 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,894,208 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,805,686 learners enrolled
- Python4,547,662 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,113,622 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,916,092 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.