Learn CSS: Accessibility
Build web pages that are accessible to everyone using modern CSS techniques and accessibility standards.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your CSS learning journey with Learn CSS: Accessibility. Create inclusive experiences for all users by leveraging modern CSS techniques and accessibility standards.
Skills you'll gain
Articulate accessibility needs
Apply accessibility standards
Learn how to build web pages that are accessible to everyone using modern CSS techniques and accessibility standards.
Projects in this course
Learn CSS: Accessibility course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn CSS: Accessibility today!
Looking for something else?
What is Digital Accessibility?In this article, you'll learn about digital accessibility and why it is important to incorporate aspects of digital accessibility into websites.
Setting Up and Using Screen ReadersThis article explains how to set up and use a screen reader in order to think critically about the accessibility of the websites that you're building.
Accessibility on the PlatformHow the learning experience is accessible for learners
Related courses and paths
- Skill path
Build a Website with HTML, CSS, and GitHub PagesLearn the basics of web development to build your own website.Includes 9 CoursesWith Certificate16 hours
- Free course
Learn Testing for Web Development: Model TestingLearn how to create the model layer of a web application using Mongoose and TDD.2 hours
- Free course
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,905,628 learners enrolled
- HTML & CSS3,744,951 learners enrolled
- Web Design3,708,219 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,256,625 learners enrolled
- For Business9,777,370 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,483,224 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,817,495 learners enrolled
- Python4,557,495 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,123,419 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.