Learn CSS: Browser Compatibility
Ensure consistent user experience regardless of the browser by addressing browser compatibility issues.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary<1 hour
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Continue your CSS learning journey with Learn CSS: Browser Compatibility. If you’ve ever visited a website and noticed that it loaded differently in Chrome versus Firefox, this is because each browser renders a website slightly differently. Ensure consistent user experience by learning how to address browser compatibility issues.
Skills you'll gain
Describe browser compatibility
Explain compatibility needs
Create consistent experiences
Learn CSS: Browser Compatibility course ratings and reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn CSS: Browser Compatibility today!
Looking for something else?
Browser CompatibilityLearn how to make your sites work across all browsers and browser versions
Create Your First Local HTML/CSS ProjectUse the tools on your own computer to start your own HTML/CSS project!
CSS GlossaryProgramming reference for CSS covering Comments, Properties, and Selectors
Related courses and paths
Learn Build ToolsStart creating your own professional web applications using build tools such as Webpack, esbuild, Parcel, and Vite.With Certificate2 hours
- Free course
Learn CSS: Variables and FunctionsCreate websites viewable on devices of all sizes using responsive design techniques, such as relative sizing units and media queries.2 hours
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,880,841 learners enrolled
- HTML & CSS3,731,568 learners enrolled
- Web Design3,694,282 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,223,128 learners enrolled
- For Business9,755,284 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,448,262 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,791,767 learners enrolled
- Python4,536,495 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,102,481 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.