Learn how to organize data, manipulate datasheets, and clean data frames in R using dplyr.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary8 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn dplyr:
- Learn R
About this course
This course is an introduction to the dpylr package and how to use it with the R programming language. The dpylr package is commonly used to clean and work with data. R is used by professionals in the Data Analysis and Data Science fields as part of their daily work.
Syllabus5 lessons • 4 projects • 4 quizzes
Projects in this course
Explore the 1985 Cars DatasetUse your knowledge of DataFrames, reader, and dplyr to explore this dataset about cars from 1985.
Cleaning US Census DataUse your knowledge of dplyr and tidyr to clean up this dataset containing a bunch of census data collected by the US government.
A/B Testing for ShoeFly.comHelp ShoeFly.com analyze their A/B test data using aggregate measures.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn dplyr today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Skill path
Analyze Data with RUse R to process, analyze, and visualize data.Includes 7 CoursesWith Certificate21 hours
- Career path
Business Intelligence Data AnalystBI Data Analysts use Python and SQL to query, analyze, and visualize data — and Tableau and Excel to communicate findings.Includes 18 CoursesWith Certificate50 hours
- Career path
Data Scientist: Analytics SpecialistData Analysts and Analytics Data Scientists use Python and SQL to query, analyze, and visualize data — and communicate findings.Includes 22 CoursesWith Professional Certification70 hours
Browse more topics
- R325,845 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,802,369 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,236,722 learners enrolled
- For Business9,764,330 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,461,938 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,890,921 learners enrolled
- Python4,544,985 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,110,936 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,913,069 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.