Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary2 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
About this course
Happy 😀 World 🌎 Emoji 🌈 Day 🎉
To celebrate this wonderful annual holiday, here is a mini-course on a Codecademy Team favorite… Emojicode!
Emojicode is a real programming language with playful syntax like
😀 🔤Hello, world!🔤❗️ in place of traditional programming keywords. Learning it can bring some smiles and fun to your programming journey, as well be an enlightening experience in which you will never look at your go-to programming language the same way again.
Syllabus3 lessons • 3 projects • 3 quizzes
Projects in this course
Block LettersDisplay your initials on the screen in block letters and create an ASCII art.
Piggy BankYou just returned from a trip to South America and you came back with three different kinds of currencies. Let’s convert them to USD!
What Emoji Are YouUse conditionals to convey the proper emoji for your users. 🤖
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Emojicode today!
Looking for something else?
Hello WorldA C++ program has a very specific structure in terms of how the code is written. Let's take a closer look at the Hello World program — line by line!
Compile & ExecuteRun your Hello World C++ program locally using the Terminal, Command Prompt, or Visual Studio Code.
Overview of Conditionals, Functions, and ScopeGet started on conditionals, functions, and scope, which are all universal programming concepts.
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn C++: IntroductionDive into C++, a flexible and well-supported language that's still widely used now, over 40 years after its conception.4 hours
- Free course
Learn SwiftA powerful programming language developed by Apple for iOS, macOS, and more.12 hours
- Free course
Learn C: IntroductionLearn about the basics of the C programming language, and write your first C program!< 1 hour
Browse more topics
- Open Source297,321 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,461,938 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,236,722 learners enrolled
- For Business9,764,330 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,890,921 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,802,369 learners enrolled
- Python4,544,985 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,110,936 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,913,069 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.