Learn how to create fully-featured, interactive web applications with Flask, the Python framework.
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary11 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn Flask:
- Learn Python 3
About this course
Python is a powerful, general-purpose programming language used by novices, scientific researchers, software engineers, and data scientists. Flask is a web framework that allows you to build fully-featured web applications using Python.
Syllabus8 lessons • 4 projects • 7 quizzes
Projects in this course
Adopt a PetUse Python's Flask framework to create a pet adoption website.
Tourist AttractionsUse your knowledge of templates and forms to create a tourist attraction logging application!
FlaskFMIn this project, you will create a small application in which users can add songs to their personal playlist from a global music library curated by an administrator.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn Flask today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn Flask: DatabasesCreate persistent Flask apps by learning how to set up a database and create, read, update, and delete data in the database.3 hours
- Free course
Learn Flask: FundamentalsBuild your first Flask app, a web framework that allows you to build fully-featured web applications using Python.2 hours
- Free course
Learn Flask: Jinja2 Templates and FormsInject Python into HTML using templates and collect user data with forms.4 hours
Browse more topics
- Web Development6,873,620 learners enrolled
- Python4,529,956 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,212,883 learners enrolled
- For Business9,748,895 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,437,922 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,784,044 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,095,913 learners enrolled
- Data Analytics3,896,552 learners enrolled
- IT3,853,835 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.