Learn how to create visualizations using the popular R package ggplot2
Time to completeAverage based on combined completion rates — individual pacing in lessons, projects, and quizzes may vary4 hours
Certificate of completionIncluded with paid plans
Prerequisites1 courseWe suggest you complete the following courses before you get started with Learn ggplot2:
- Learn R
About this course
This course is a great introduction to both fundamental data visualization concepts and the R programming language. R is used by professionals in the Data Analysis and Data Science fields as part of their daily work.
Projects in this course
Museums and Nature CentersCreate a series of data visualizations to explore the distribution of museums by geographies, subject matter, and annual revenue.
Visualizing Carbon Dioxide LevelsCreate graphs to explore the increase in carbon dioxide levels on Earth's atmosphere over the last centuries compared to earth's carbon dioxide levels over millennia.
Reviews from learners
- The progress I have made since starting to use codecademy is immense! I can study for short periods or long periods at my own convenience - mostly late in the evenings.ChrisCodecademy Learner @ USA
- I felt like I learned months in a week. I love how Codecademy uses learning by practice and gives great challenges to help the learner to understand a new concept and subject.RodrigoCodecademy Learner @ UK
- Brilliant learning experience. Very interactive. Literally a game changer if you're learning on your own.John-AndrewCodecademy Learner @ USA
Our learners work at
Join over 50 million learners and start Learn ggplot2 today!
Looking for something else?
Related courses and paths
- Free course
Learn RLearn how to code and clean and manipulate data for analysis and visualization with the R programming language.14 hours
Learn D3Learn how to create bar charts with D3, the popular interactive data visualization library.With Certificate1 hour
- Career path
Business Intelligence Data AnalystBI Data Analysts use Python and SQL to query, analyze, and visualize data — and Tableau and Excel to communicate findings.Includes 18 CoursesWith Certificate50 hours
Browse more topics
- R326,056 learners enrolled
- Data Science5,805,686 learners enrolled
- Data Visualization458,256 learners enrolled
- Code Foundations13,241,029 learners enrolled
- For Business9,767,260 learners enrolled
- Computer Science7,466,776 learners enrolled
- Web Development6,894,208 learners enrolled
- Python4,547,662 learners enrolled
- Cloud Computing4,113,622 learners enrolled
Unlock additional features with a paid plan
Practice ProjectsGuided projects that help you solidify the skills and concepts you're learning.
AssessmentsAuto-graded quizzes and immediate feedback help you reinforce your skills as you learn.
Certificate of CompletionEarn a document to prove you've completed a course or path that you can share with your network.